Save the Date
Join us Friday, March 20 - Saturday, March 21, 2015 at the Hilton Hotel in downtown San Jose, for "Unplug & Play - A Conference for Parents". This is the 66th annual California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools (CCPPNS) convention hosted by the Santa Clara Valley Council.
In the heart of Silicon Valley, come be inspired by child development experts to:
- Be aware of your electronics
- Be purposeful in how you manage them
- And take time to enjoy your children
This exciting two-day event will feature opportunities to:
- Attend lectures and workshops by teachers, educators and child-development experts
- Network with authors, educators, experts and other families to share innovative ideas and resources
- Tour local area co-operative preschools
- Browse vendor booths featuring early childhood-related toys, clothes and more
- Visit the award-winning Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose and The Tech Museum of Innovation
Tell Your Friends
This conference is for anyone interested in getting access to the latest research and ideas, honing skills and adding to their "bag of tricks" for raising and educating happy, responsible and self-confident preschool and elementary-age children.