Application for Admission
2017-2018: All of our classes for the upcoming school year are now full, with families on the waitlist, however we are still accepting applications to be placed on the waitlist as openings can arise throughout the year (see table below)
How to Apply
- Apply online below with your non-refundable registration fee ($52 per new child, $32 per returning child).
- Our parent-run membership team will notify you by email if you have been placed on a waitlist for a particular class.
- If you have been accepted, you will receive a registration letter letting you know how to register your child.
Tours & Class Previews
- We encourage you to tour the school prior to submitting your application, however it is not required that you tour before applying.
- If you would like to tour the school, please contact us to arrange a time, on (408) 265-3202
2017-2018 Class Details
Which class should you apply for? We make that easy. When you apply, your child will automatically be applied for the highest class for which they are age-eligible. Click on any class below to learn more about that class.
|1-Day||16 months by Sept 1, 2017
Born on or before May 1, 2016
|2-Day||2 years by Sept 1, 2017
Born on or before Sept 1, 2015
|T Th||9:00-11:30 am|
|3-Day||3 years by Sept 1, 2017
Born on or before Sept 1, 2014
|M W F||9:00-11:30 am|
|4-Day / Pre K||4 years by Sept 1, 2017
Born on or before Sept 1, 2013
|M T Th F||12:30-3:30 pm|
You can apply for all classes by either downloading an application form (right) or completing the online form below.
Start your application below by selecting the type of student you are applying for:
- Returning Student ($32) Select if this child has attended attended SJPPNS
- New Student ($52) Select if this child has not attended attended SJPPNS
- Waitlisted for 2016-2017 ($0) Select this if your child was on the waitlist for a class for the 2016-2017 (current) school year and did not get a place. You will not be charged to apply for 2017-2018.
Don't forget to checkout below!
Thank you for your interest in our wonderful school!